Call Me Maybe
sweet owner

Be nice :)





Diaries Owner Linkies Stuff

welcome to my offical blog ! be nice !:D


Cap Jari !

Somebody Someone


Credits!

basecode: ✔wiwi
Edit by: ✔dedek
Re-Edited By: Copy Cat



Is Not About MATHEMATICS..





Assalamualaikum, Its about sgt lama ndak update ini blog.. Rindu jugalah mau update macam dulu-dulu.. Ada seja masa mau update. *aisehhh* em kay, dalam kesibukan diri ini menempuh ranjau kehidupan yg bru bergelar lepasan SPM haha bnyak kind of feeling and problems yg sy face ouh :(
Now jeles juga tengok kawan2 yg smbung ke IPTA/IPTS tpi diff to me, dpt course UPU yg sya dak sukaaaaa.. UMP diploma sains computer. Like seriously,I don't have any idea to tell you how was my feeling on tht time.. SEDIH BERABISSSSS! bt then I don't hve any pillar of spirit to continue / further my studies at any places, My mom starts being worried haha takut if I wnt stop my studies, bt tbh . It was nt about STOP MY STUDIES but then was I am thinking on wht type of test and problem tht will comin soon :(
 
 
Berapa bulan di rumahh then smpi laaaa seruan untuk melanjutkan pelajaran di PUSAT PRA U  DATU PENGIRAN GALPAM SANDAKAN.. So I decided to manage all the document tht required.. Go to PPD to settle all those things, haha then 16 JUN 2014 rasmi laaa sebagai pelajar PRA U.. :) and I was like,, ermm okay not so bad by using this typical of uniform are nt burdening me hahaha, using baju kurung, pvc shoes,matrics card which is nt so new to me....
 
 
Then almost 2 months, learn all those science stream(biology) subjects then jyeahhh! I still alive eventho, people keep saying tht I will die bcause all tht subject, hihi :)
PENGAJIAN AM,MUET,BIOLOGY,CHEMISTRY,MATHEMATICS(T)
 
 
next month I will have STPM TRIAL.. THEN NOVEMBER I will face the first term of STPM..
HUWAAAAA , I do love this packed scheadule haha..
 
 
 
" I want to show whts worth living for, and the answer is not MATHEMATICS.. Life is measured in love not in brain mass"
 
 
A simple quote found from CHICKEN SOUP stories..
 
 
That's all for now on.
GOOD BYE,
Hve a good brain..
 
 
P/s : Good Luck KML-IANS FOR THIS COMING UPS!!!
and YOU, Good luck. Have a good brain, tke ample rest , tke cre of yr health..
DO THE BEST ;)













hasil bebelan:Ðwi¥åñ†ï◕‿◕